Cliff McCarthy, 2016
Johannes or John Stults was the son of Engel & Jesina Stults. He was born 25 March 1765 and baptised 21 April 1765 at the Six Mile Run Dutch Reformed Church, Somerset Co., NJ.
Children of Johannes “John” & Sarah STULTS
JOHANNES “JOHN” STULTS He was born 25 March 1765 and died 25 May 1848. He married SARAH. She was born 21 September 1766 in New Jersey, and died 3 October 1851. The Children of JOHANNES STULTS and SARAH are:
i. JOHN A. STULTS, b. 24 April 1788, New Jersey; d. 31 March 1855; m. CATHARINE; b. 25 March 1791, New Jersey; d. 16 May 1859.
ii. JAMES STULTS, b. 1793, New Jersey; d. 27 June 1853, Penns Neck, Mercer Co., NJ; m. SUSANNAH “SUSAN” POTTER, 18 September 1817, Kingston, S. Brunswick Twnshp, Middlesex Co., NJ; b. 10 December 1800, Middlesex Co., NJ; d. 8 November 1878, Kingston, Franklin Township, Somerset Co., NJ.
iii. PETER STULTS, b. Abt. July 1794; d. November 1859; m. JEMIMA DUNHAM, 1 February 1819, Middlesex Co., NJ; b. Abt. 1795, New Jersey; d. 27 April 1866.
- 1840 U.S. Census for John Stults, (South Brunswick Township, Middlesex Co., NJ), “Electronic.”
- 1850 U.S. Census for Peter Stults (South Brunswick Township, Middlesex Co., NJ).
- Charles Watson Stults, Stults Family Bible, Genealogical Society of New Jersey.
- Find-A-Grave (at http://www.findagrave.com).
- Gravestones of John and Sarah Stults (from the notes of Charles Watson Stults via correspondence with Albert L. Stokes).
- Mercer County Gravestones (Genealogical Magazine of New Jersey), p. 60. Princeton Baptist Church, Penns Neck, NJ.
- Six-Mile Run Church Baptisms, 1743-1805 (Somerset County Historical Quarterly, Vol. VIII, 1919), p. 218.